Our policy lasts 14 days. Goods sold are non-refundable. However we understand selecting the right size online can be a difficult one. So we allow only size exchange. Should 14 days have gone by since the receipt of goods, we unfortunately can’t offer you an exchange.
To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be unused and unwashed, with hang tags and in the same condition that you received it. Size exchange is subjected to stock availability. If it is out of stock, we will refund you in 7 - 14 working days.
Several types of goods are exempted from being exchange such as:
• Intimate items
• Sale items
• Promotional and discounted items
• Free gifts
To complete your exchange, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
*Management reserves the right to refuse a return or exchange based on the condition of the item. All online purchases are not permitted to be returned in stores.
To return an item for a size exchange:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the below details. We will respond to you to confirm your item has been put aside.
• Your full name
• Contact Details
• Order Number (found on your order confirmation or invoice)
• Details of preferred replacement item/s (item name, colour and size)
• Reason for returns
• Attach a photo of the items.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchase shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Innovation meets fashion! Our new Precision Run Shoes combines technical elements with a touch of personality. Perfect for running, they have been designed with premium comfort and support in mind. With added arch support, they can take you from brunch to a long distance run, without compromising on style!
Let’s Talk Tech:
- Displayed in US sizing
- Reinforced material around the toe for stability and longevity while running
- Carbon plate sits between the two part sole, reinforcing the shoe and immobilising the foot
- Stylish mesh panelling
- Added arch support for all activities
Features and Benefits:
- Arch support for all activities, from HIIT to long distance running
- Two part mould construction of the sole has different shock absorption properties, mechanically tested to absorb the energy and impact before hitting the foot
- Tongue shape and the ankle curve has been designed for technical support